Lego UCS A-Wing Fighter

    I remember the first time I ever saw the A Wing. I was a kid watching Return of the Jedi in the theater. I saw this hot rod looking fighter zipping around like a sports car. It had a sleeker design then the rest of the rebel fighters. The pilot even had a green jumpsuit (green being one of my favorite colors.) I was so thrilled sitting in my theater seat imagining I was an A Wing fighter pilot. How about some love for Aryel Crynyd. (Played by unaccredited Hilton McRae.) He was the heroic A- Wing pilot who crashed into a Super Star Destroyer disabling it in a blaze of glory.
    Fast forward to 2020, and Lego has given us the UCS A Wing!
    Well Lego has done several A Wing fighter sets over the last ten years. This is the first UCS A Wing we have gotten. I suppose the big question is does this set live up to others in the UCS line, and my answer is heck yes!
      I thought I was done with the Star Wars UCS line. There are just so many sets. Just when I thought I was out, they pulled me back in. I want this set. I feel it calling to me, like a fun Mazda Miata. So, yes I am going to get it. Do I leave it in the box to save shelf space? Or, do I build it and display it on my display shelves? Well, if I build it I have to make room for it. That means another set has to go. 
    Well, I will figure that out later. The bottom line is that I am picking up this amazing set. Will you?



Comments

Popular posts from this blog