Lego Investing: Central Perk Set 21319

 Lego Investing: Central Perk Set 21319



     Lego was there for us. This is a set I am very happy was put into production from Lego Ideas. I will admit I am a fan of the show. If I see it on, I usually make a few minutes to watch a little of it. Let us be honest. Jennifer Anison is stunning to say the least. I would absolutely have her on my "Five." (That is a Friends reference for those who may not know.) Enough of memory lane, it is time for business.

    The Central Perk is a really solid value at 60 dollars USD. We are talking over 1000 parts and 7 minifigures. Although there were stickers, the set did come with a lot of cool printed pieces as well. The figures look resemble the cast. I did part out 5 of them for my Bricklink store over the summer. I do have three that are sealed to be resold down the road. I paid retail for the three sets. 

     


Looking at the Big Bang Theory set from 2015 will give us a solid benchmark. This set was a slightly inferior value at a retail price of 60 dollars with only over 400 parts. I did sell 4 of them over the years. The last one I had sold for $110 dollars. I still have one more. I am saving it because honestly I just like the set. The current resale of the Big Bang Theory is $143. This gives us an increase of about 26 % a year over 5 years. 

    The Central Perk should be reselling in 5 years at $143 dollars. Personally, I think it will climb higher than that. It has sold out several times over the last year. Friends has a much larger fanbase because it has been on TV longer than the Big Bang Theory. I am bullish on the Central Perk. I have it at $ 150 dollars by 2024. 



    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog